Polyester CM350P is a high performance general purpose two-component chemical anchoring system that has been formulated for anchoring in a wide variety of building materials.
To match your installation environment, Polyester CM350P is available in two gel/cure slow for high-temperature environments, and standard. Furthermore, the resin is available in grey color. All features combined make Polyester anchoring resin a versatile and cost effective anchoring system.
The resin is CE Marked and has an Option 7 European Technical Assessment for anchoring into uncracked concrete.
Polyester CM350P is available in CiC (foil pack), C-CN (co-axial) and S-SN (side-by-side) cartridges.
ETA according to EAD 330499-00-0601 (Option 7: Uncracked Concrete)
• Anchors may be placed close to free edges
• Ideal for overhead applications
• Suitable for dry, wet & flooded holes without loss of performance
• Reduced drilling diameters i.e. M20 only requires a 22mm hole & M24 requires only a 26mm hole making it an economical injection system
• Variable embedment depths
• Available in co-axial cartridges side by side cartridges (345 ml ), and single piston foil pack cartridges ( 300 ml)
• Ratio of 10:1
• Available in grey resulting colours
• Masonry Supports
• Ventilated Façades
• Bicycle Racks