ICFS High-quality fire insulation foam with low post expansion for demanding users. Fire class meets the European standards EN 1366-4 and DIN 4102-1
• Good resistance to moisture & mould
• Great results at low temperatures
• Good adhesive & filling properties
• Good insulator of temperature & sound
• Good adherence on various building materials
• Easy to use & Fast curing
• Very good adherence on various building materials
• High qaulity result under various weather condtions
• Application with foam gun
• Installation of fire-proof doors & windows
• Sealing of joints in fire rated walls
• Insulation of feed through of pipes and cables
• Sealing and fixation of pipes as well as thermal insulation any place where high fire-proof ness is required
• Read all instructions & safety information prior to use of any product. The product contains no formaldehyde. Cured foam is non-toxic.
• Contents are under pressure.
• Do not puncture or incinerate.
• Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat.
• Use only in well-ventilated areas.
• Wear impervious gloves, protective eyewear, and suitable work clothes.
• The product is flammable
• Protect from overheating and keep away from ignitions sources
• Avoid direct sunlight and do not smoke during work
• May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact
• Ensure sufficient ventilation during application
• Wear safety glasses and gloves.
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Cured foam can be handled without any danger to health